CDH AustraliaVolunteering opportunities
Whatever challenge you’re faced with regarding Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, we’re here to support you.
We’re an Australian charity supporting families and medical professionals along their CDH journey.
🌻Our vision is for no family to face CDH alone.
Our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by CDH, advocate for families, raise awareness and support research.
Our support service team members are parents with personal experience of CDH, who understand the issues families face and will support you with compassion and empathy.
- ‘Expecting a baby with CDH’ booklet
- Support resources, information sheets, FAQs, webinars, videos
- Connection to an online community and support groups
- Annual health and wellness forums
- Peer to peer matching, enabling families who have experienced similar CDH situations to support each other