Whatever challenge you’re faced with regarding congenital diaphragmatic hernia, we’re here to support you.
We’re an Australian charity supporting families and medical professionals along their CDH journey.
Our vision is for no family to face CDH alone.
Our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by CDH, advocate for families, raise awareness and support research.
Our state co-ordinators are parents with personal experience of CDH, who understand the issues families face and will support you with compassion and empathy.
- ‘Expecting a baby with CDH’ booklet
- Telephone and email support
- Peer to peer matching, enabling families who have experienced similar CDH situations to support each other
- Online support groups
- Support resources, newsletters, FAQs and information brochures
- Annual health and wellness forums
- Social events
Get in touch…
Phone: 1800 149 562
Join the CDH community here for free access to:
- support resources
- information sheets
What is Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)? CDH Australia