CDH Australia provides support to all families throughout their CDH journey. We also offer parent-to-parent matching for those who are interested, enabling families who have experienced similar CDH situations to get in contact and gain support from each other.
Support is offered in several ways:
For phone support please call us on 1800 149 562 (free call from landlines).
Please click here to contact our family liaison co-ordinator.
CDH Australia has private Facebook support groups to allow Australian families to openly share their CDH experiences.
If you would like to join any of these groups please email our Family Liaison Co-ordinator or message CDHA on Facebook.
The Facebook groups we have are:
- CDH Australia Private Facebook Support Group – open to all Australian families affected by CDH with focus on supporting expectant parents.
- Survivors – CDH Australia Private Facebook Support Group –for Australian families who are raising a child born with a diaphragmatic hernia.
- Adult Survivors – CDH Australia Private Facebook Support Group – for adults who were born with a diaphragmatic hernia.
- Bereaved Families – CDH Australia Private Facebook Support Group – for Australian families who have lost a child to CDH.
- Extended Family and Friends – CDH Australia Private Facebook Support Group – for family and friends of those affected by CDH.