Disclaimer: By providing these links, CDH Australia is not in any way endorsing the content, or further links, associated with these sites.
Creating Special Memories
- Heartfelt – Giving the gift of photographic memories.
- SANDS – Miscarriage, Stillbirth & Neonatal Death Support.
- SIDS and Kids Australia – Links to Australian State/Territory Sids and Kids organisations.
- The Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement – Counselling and Support Service provides a state-wide specialist bereavement service for individuals, children and families who need assistance following the death of someone close to them.
- Brothers and Sisters is a bereaved siblings support site affiliated with The Compassionate Friends Victoria.
- Men Space is a meeting place just for Men (Bereaved Fathers) run by The Compassionate Friends Victoria.
Children’s Hospital Foundations
- Children’s Hospital Foundations Australia
- The Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation Inc
- Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation
Mental Health and Counselling
- Lifeline connects people with care by providing services in Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support and Mental Health Support.
- Beyond Blue provides support for people suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Relationships Australia is a leading provider of relationship support services for individuals, families and communities.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association is recognised as a leading authority on breastfeeding management and provides innovative counselling and support services to the community and health sector throughout Australia.
- Raising Children Network is the complete Australian resource for parenting newborns to teens.
- ABC Parenting
- Miracle Babies has a detailed outline of parental payments and allowances with links to further information.
- The Department of Human Services details eligibility for Stillborn Baby Payment as well as crisis and special support.
- Miracle Babies provide support for premature and sick newborns, their families and the hospitals that care for them.
- Heartfelt is a volunteer organisation of professional photographers from all over Australia dedicated to giving the gift of photographic memories to families that have experienced stillbirths, premature and ill infants and children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units of their local hospitals, as well as children with serious and terminal illnesses.
- Raising Children outlines early intervention for children with disability and provides national and state contacts.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association – A large community-based self-help group, recognised as a leading authority on breastfeeding management. The Association provides innovative counselling and support services to the community and health sector throughout Australia.
- Stitchting Hernia Diafragmatica – The Dutch Diaphragmatic Hernia Foundation – the world’s first CDH support group founded in 1993.
- CDH UK – The CDH support charity
- Project Sweet Peas – Providing NICU/PICU gift bags to families in need.
- Breath of Hope – A Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Foundation
- Global CDH – Aid for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- The Parker Reese Foundation – New Hope for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia