Useful Links and Information
The organisations listed below provide specialised support for families and children.
These organisations are not part of the CDH Australia network. Links will open in a new window.
- ABC Parenting provides advice on raising children from pregnancy all the way through to school years.
- Australian Parenting Website provides resources to support you in the day-to-day work of raising children.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association provides innovative counselling and support services to the community.
- The Dutch Diaphragmatic Hernia Foundation – the world’s first CDH support group founded in 1993.
- CDH UK – The CDH support charity in the United Kingdom
- Breath of Hope – A Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Foundation
- The Parker Reese Foundation – New Hope for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
Disclaimer: By providing these links, CDH Australia is not in any way endorsing the content, or further links, associated with these sites.